When you book one of our Milos eBike rides we assume you know how to ride a bike, even if your rusty, after 5 minutes you will be fine. The bikerides are however not suitable for learning how to ride a bike or if you do not know how to keep your balance.
We keep the right to not allow you on our bike if we feel you will not be safe for you In this case refunds cannot be made.
In case of bad weather, rain our extreme heat we may cancel and a full refund will be given or alternatively we can reschedule.
If you like to change a scheduled tour you need to do this at least 2 hours before the beginning of the tour and we can most of the time reschedue depending on availability.
No refund whatsoevcer in case of a no show.
We Bike Milos legally represented by Kopakakis-Lekanidou & Son PC
1. I acknowledge that riding the Electric Bike entails known and unanticipated risks which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to me, property, or third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things: vehicular traffic, weather conditions, exposed stones, irregular travel surface, trees or other natural objects, exposed holes, impact or collision with other machines, negligence of others, public attraction, falling, crashing, bumping, breaking, scraping, cutting & others.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the known and unknown risks.
3. Should the Released Parties, or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this Agreement, I agree to pay for those costs and I agree to indemnify and hold Released Parties and their agents, employees, owners and assigns harmless for all such fees and costs.
4. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any personal injury or any damage that I may cause to the Electric Bike of We Bike Milos, while participating, or else I agree, that I or those that I represent, shall bear the costs of such injury or damage directly. I further certify that I have no medical or physical conditions that could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume – and bear the costs of – all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
5. I understand that the helmet is provided for my safety and I agree to wear the helmet and have it fastened at all times when operating the Electric Bike. If I decide not wear a helmet it is at my own risk I agree to ride single file with adequate space between for safety purposes. I agree I will not take photos or video while operating the Electric Bike. I will respect the Electric Bike and obey the instructions of We Bike Milos. I agree to cease operation of the Electric Bike immediately if I do not understand the instruction of the Electric Bike provided by We Bike Milos or if I am concerned in any way about the device operation, my abilities to operate it safely, or a malfunction or damage to the electric Bike.
By signing this Document I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I have waived my right to initiate or maintain a lawsuit against Released Parties on the basis of any claim from which I have released them from herein. I certify that I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document.
I have read and understand the meaning and effect of this Release Agreement and I accept the use of the Electric Bike under these terms and conditions.
1. The bicycle rides will be held according to the information provided in each description. Deviations are sometime necessary and are made at the discretion of the leader in accordance with company policies.
2. The company We Bike Milos provides clients with electric bicycles, a leader and helmets that will be delivered in perfect working condition and which must be returned by the client in the same condition at the end of the excursion.
3. Participants will be accompanied during the excursion by an accompanying person/leader.
4. In the event that a bike ride does not reach a minimum number of 2 participants, the service as defined within this agreement might not be provided and any deposit that has been made by the participant will be refunded in full.
5. The excursion will not take place in the case of (severely) adverse weather conditions or other cataclysmic catastrophes. In each of these cases, the company We Bike Milos maintains the right to use its own discretion when deciding the appropriateness of the excursion conducted. In the case that a bikeride does not take place due to extreme unpleasant weather conditions, your full amount will be refunded or upon request a new date may be selected on which you can participate in the tour. In scenario 2 (reschedule), no refund will be given.
6. In the case of the cancellation of a bike ride of any sort by We Bike Milos, for reasons other than those provided in the preceding two paragraphs, the customer is entitled to a refund of the amount paid, or, if the client so decides, the client will be entitled to participate in one subsequent tour scheduled in the following seven days after the cancellation. The replacement tour will be of equivalent value and duration. Should the client decide to participate in a substitute trip, they will renounce any refund claims that they were initially entitled to.
7. Participants of the eBike Ride affirm that they are entirely responsible for their own actions, and that any claim for damages to the company We Bike Milos are waived. In particular, clients declare that: Participants must be present at the agreed tour meeting point. Refunds will not be provided to individuals that are not present at the agreed meeting time and place. A no-show will incur full cost or the loss of any pre-payment made for the tour.
8. They are able to ride a bike safely and within the limits of the law and they are of good riding health.
9. Participants in the eBike ride are required to practice common sense, prudence and diligence, particularly in relation to the equipment provided by the company during the tour, of which the participants agree to use at their own risk and which they stipulate to when agreeing with this set of terms and conditions.
10. We Bike Milos waives all claims for damages made against them, and accepts no liability for any damage to the participant, third parties and equipment caused during bike rides.
11. The organization does not assume responsibility for loss of baggage, money, valuables or other items during the trip. Milos is very safe however you should take all appropriate measures to ensure that your belongings remain safe.
12. Participants will be held responsible for any damage to the equipment provided to them by the company We Bike Milos with the exception of flat tires or mechanical malfunctions which are not the fault of the participant. We reserve the right to inquire and assess the damages made and thereupon determine the nature of the damages accordingly. This also includes the loss of keys.